WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY

WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY
"Art Capturing Love and Beauty"

About Snider Photo & Design

My photo
LA/Orange County, California, United States
Lifestyle Portrait & Wedding Photographers serving Los Angeles and Orange County and Destination Weddings e-mail us at: sniderstudio@yahoo.com call us at: (714)322-7632 Also be sure to find us on Facebook and become our friend to keep up with all of our latest! We hope to see you there... :) http://www.facebook.com/sniderphotoanddesign

Find and Refer us on Project Wedding...

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Love!!

  Four years ago today, I married my best friend, greatest joy, the love of my life!  
We now get to share our love with lots of wonderful people with the love we share for photography!  
We are so happy, and honored to be able to do what it is that we love, and that we get to do it side by side!  It is such an amazing feeling knowing that I can accomplish anything in life with you by my side.  
I couldn't be more happy and proud of the love that we share!  
I love chasing life, and our dreams together!  
You have filled my heart with the love of life, and I am so proud to call you mine!  
To us, and all that life has in store for us.  
You are my rock!
Happy 4 year's Babe!!


2 comments:

aaron said...

Nice, happy anniversary!

aaron said...

Nice, Happy anniversary!