WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY

WEDDINGS - ENGAGEMENTS - MATERNITY - NEWBORNS - CHILDREN - FAMILY - LIFESTYLE PHOTOGRAPHY
"Art Capturing Love and Beauty"

About Snider Photo & Design

My photo
LA/Orange County, California, United States
Lifestyle Portrait & Wedding Photographers serving Los Angeles and Orange County and Destination Weddings e-mail us at: sniderstudio@yahoo.com call us at: (714)322-7632 Also be sure to find us on Facebook and become our friend to keep up with all of our latest! We hope to see you there... :) http://www.facebook.com/sniderphotoanddesign

Find and Refer us on Project Wedding...

Monday, April 5, 2010

Danielle & Mia

When Danielle and I first spoke about photographing her and her daughter Mia, I couldn't wait. As a dad , I now know how important it is to really enjoy family. Time passes way too quickly and before we know it, the moment and the feeling of those moments are heavily missed. I look at a session like Danielle and Mia's and I capture what they make me feel.  I think all of us enjoyed going to Long Beach State's Japanese Garden and then walking over onto campus for a cool time. Thank you Danielle and Mia! It was an awesome day....enjoy!


Gotta love kids and their individuality....





ONE LOVE



hearts...


Smiles...







.....love it!

You two were great! Take care...until next time!

2 comments:

danielle said...

OMG !!!! i love them !!! YOu truly are blessed...actually with a whole lot....blessed with an absoutly amazing talent,and a beautifull family...how much could you ask for? thanks again !!! i need business cards when you send the rest of the pics..i got lots of people asking for your info!! yay !!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

WOW.... Russell you continue to amaze me... I thought the face book pics were nice..I know this is going to sound crazy..but I wanted to cry when viewing these pics... Danielle is a wonderful Mom and you captured all the love she has for her daughter in these photos... I LOVE THEM!!! you are so gifted..I am so proud of you ...both you and Emily have a gift...and I'm so glad to be able to shar that with others... luv ya...Helen